What is the Justworks HR Concierge service?
With the on-demand HR experts and a robust HR Compliance Center, your answers are just a click or phone call away. Leverage the HR Compliance Center to mitigate risk, help ensure HR compliance, resolve urgent workforce issues, and implement best practices. Navigating the rapidly changing workplace employment laws like Health Care Reform can be expensive, time consuming and frustrating. The Justworks HR Compliance Center provides you with the tools you need to meet these complex challenges, reduce risk and make workforce compliance-related decisions quickly and confidently.
Justworks HR Concierge Service is available to all Justworks customers.
On-Demand HR experts
Get fast and reliable answers to important HR and compliance questions from certified experts.
- The hotline team is available to answer questions 11 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Ability to submit questions online
- Written answers are always available
- State and federal expertise
- 97% of the questions received are answered the same day
Online HR compliance center
For 24/7 access to critical HR resources, the HR Compliance Center is a powerful searchable database.
- Employee Handbook Builder
- Worker Classification Tool
- HR Q&A Database
- Compensation Tool
- Federal and State Compliance Library
How to access the Justworks Concierge Service
If you are an administrator on a Justworks account, you can find all of the information about how to access the HR On-demand Experts, as well as the HR Compliance Center, within your Justworks account. From your dashboard, you'll see a link in the bottom left corner of your account.
The Justworks HR Concierge hotline
The Justworks HR Concierge Hotline number is 877.225.1101
NOTE: You must be a Justworks admin to access the hotline.
Key information about the hotline:
- Calls are answered live every day from 9 AM - 8 PM EST
- Talk with senior level experienced HR professionals
- National and state-by-state coverage
- Unlimited access with written summaries of calls upon request
HR tools at your fingertips
Whether you manage HR full-time or part-time, there are certain HR tools you need easy access to. Here are the top HR 5 tools you can access in the Justworks HR Compliance Center:
- Employee handbook builder -- Quickly and easily build your company’s employee handbook and keep it updated over the years
- Salary comparison tool -- Know what compensation the competition is and isn’t offering talent
- Performance review planner -- Make performance reviews painless and effective
- Job description builder -- A guided approach to building robust and helpful job descriptions
- HR and Compliance Q&A database -- Thousands of answers to the toughest HR and Compliance questions across all states and federal
Newsletters and alerts
With Justworks Concierge, you'll receive critical HR and compliance information via email.
- Bi-weekly law alerts: Stay on top of deadlines, new regulations and trending legal issues with these alerts.
- Bi-weekly newsletters: Covering diverse topics spanning HR and compliance, these newsletters are a vital resource for staying up-to-date with trending topics.
White-Papers and webinars
Our job at Justworks is to make sure you have the most complete and timely understanding of the compliance and HR issues facing your business. Visit the Comply Center for a complete list of white papers. Here are a few highlights:
- 2014 minimum wage changes -- State-by-state breakdown of rates, differences from federal and key dates
- Small and Large employer health reform checklists -- Must-have resources for small and large companies working to comply with health care reform
- Federal Record Keeping Requirements -- Detailed explanation of requirements by record type
Webinar topics include:
- The Affordable Care Act 2014 mandates
- How to build a better employee handbook
- Understanding the alphabet soup of leaves of absence
This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, legal or tax advice. If you have any legal or tax questions regarding this content or related issues, then you should consult with your professional legal or tax advisor.