What is Justworks HR Consulting?

HR Consulting at Justworks is tailored HR guidance from certified HR professionals. This service is free for all companies using Justworks, because we understand how important HR support is to grow and sustain a successful business.

What questions can HR Consultants answer?

Justworks' HR Consultants are domain experts in a broad range of HR topics, from paid time off and leaves of absence to employee relations and talent management. We provide support in a wide variety of HR domains, and can answer questions like this:

  • How do I create a time off policy that's compliant with federal, state, and local laws?
  • Can you provide best practices for complying with leaves of absence requirements?
  • When do I need to pay my employees overtime?
  • What are the rules around hiring minors?
  • What are the onboarding requirements for certain visas?
  • I need to terminate an employee; what do I do now?

How can I access Justworks HR Consulting

To access an HR Consultant, simply contact your Account Manager or a Customer Success representative who can connect you to this service. 

In addition, anyone with admin permissions in Justworks has access to the resource center which hosts a variety of helpful HR tools and can be accessed directly from the Justworks dashboard. 

  • Employee Handbook Builder - Quickly and easily build your company's employee handbook and keep it updated over the years
  • Salary Comparison Tool - Know what the competition is and isn't offering talent
  • Performance Review Planner - Make performance reviews painless and effectivve
  • Job Description Builder - A guided approach to building robust and consistent job descriptions
  • HR and Compliance Q&A database - Thousands of answers to the toughest HR and Compliance questions across all U.S. jurisdictions.



This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, legal or tax advice. If you have any legal or tax questions regarding this content or related issues, then you should consult with your professional legal or tax advisor.

seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found