What is the difference between Basic and Plus pricing?
Basic includes access to the following:
- Payments & Payroll
- Compliance Support
- HR Support & Consultation
- Reporting Tools
- Contractor & Vendor Payments
- Commuter Benefits
Plus includes everything that comes with Basic as well as access to integrated benefits and perks to take care of your team:
- Rich medical, dental & vision plans at affordable rates normally reserved for large companies
- Integrated 401(k)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance (both direct-to-employee and employer-paid versions)
- HSA and FSA
- Life and AD&D insurance (both direct-to-employee and employer-paid versions)
- Access to both One Medical and Teladoc
- Gym memberships
- Citi Bike in New York
- And more benefits to come
Note that right when you sign up for Plus, your employees will get the ability to sign up for supplemental life insurance, voluntary short-term disability, and voluntary long-term disability. All other benefits are turned on by administrators.
How does pricing work?
Different company sizes correspond to different pricing tiers in Justworks. The tiers are: 1-4 employees, 5-24 employees, 25-99 employees, and 100+ employees.
For companies on a Plus plan, there are different rates for full-time and part-time employees. Owners are billed at the full-time employee rate.
If a company chooses to not offer benefits, they are billed at the Basic rate. If the company does offer benefits, they are billed for full-time employees at the Plus rate for their size. Please be aware, if a company is on Plus, it does not matter whether the full-time employee is actually enrolled for benefits or not as they will be charged the Plus price. Employees that are not eligible for benefits are billed at the Basic rate for the company’s size tier.
How will I be billed?
On Justworks, companies have the option to pay monthly or prepay for the year upfront. You can read about our billing options here.