In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Justworks worked with our fitness partners to freeze all of the fitness memberships we provide to our members. Now that gyms across the country are beginning to re-open, we’re giving you the ability to choose when you want to restart your membership. Because everyone will feel comfortable returning to gyms at different times, you won’t be billed for or have access to your fitness membership until you restart your membership by following the directions below.
If your employer offers fitness programs through Justworks, but you didn’t have a fitness membership through Justworks at the time of our freeze and want to sign up for a brand new membership, you can do so by following the instructions here.
Restarting Your Town Sports International (TSI) Membership:
TSI is the parent organization of New York Sports Club, Boston Sports Club, Philadelphia Sports Club, and Washington Sports Club.
- In order to ensure you are not billed for your membership until you are ready to return to the gym, your previous membership with this gym has been cancelled effective 9/21.
- You can now sign up for a new membership by visiting the “Wellness Perks” section under You > Benefits in you Justworks account.
- Once you sign up for a new TSI membership, you will not be billed for your membership until the 1st of the following month, even though you have access to your gym beginning the day you sign up. For example, if you sign up for a TSI membership on October 14, Justworks will begin billing you for your membership effective November 1.
Restarting Your ClassPass Membership:
ClassPass is available to all employees whose employers provide at least a $15 employer subsidy to their employee’s fitness memberships through Justworks.
- In order to ensure that any remaining credits don’t expire before you are ready to re-join ClassPass, any membership frozen by Justworks will remain frozen until you restart it.
- You can resume your frozen membership at any time by emailing email@example.com from the email address associated with your account.
An Update on New York Health & Racquet Club x Justworks
During the time all fitness memberships provided through Justworks were frozen, NYHRC was acquired by Life Time Fitness, a gym organization that Justworks does not have a partnership with. This means that Justworks can no longer offer NYHRC employer sponsored fitness memberships to our members, even though those physical locations may have re-opened. If you would like to return to the gym, we encourage you to try out one of our other fitness partners, ClassPass or TSI.