Oregon is what's referred to as a PEO-reporting state for unemployment insurance. Justworks will report unemployment taxes under the Justworks unemployment account number. Customers will be subject to the Justworks state unemployment rate. Please suspend or close your previous unemployment account.
Closing OR Unemployment and Withholding Accounts:
To close your Oregon Unemployment and Withholding accounts, please fill out the Business Change in Status Form using the following instructions.
- Enter in your business information at the top.
- In the “Using leased employees” section, fill out the following:
- Date employees leased: (effective date on Justworks)
- Number of leased employees:
- Leasing corporate officers/owners: (your company’s officers/owners)
- Sign and date
- Send back to Justworks and we’ll submit for you.
This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, legal or tax advice. If you have any legal or tax questions regarding this content or related issues, then you should consult with your professional legal or tax advisor.