HR Consulting at Justworks is tailored HR guidance from certified HR professionals. This service is free for all companies using Justworks, because we understand how important HR support is in order to grow and sustain a successful business.
What topics do HR Consultants cover?
Justworks' HR Consultants are domain experts in a broad range of HR topics, from paid time off and leaves of absence to employee relations and talent management.
The HR Consultants will provide you with guidance around HR best practices relating to, for example:
- Preventing harassment and discrimination in the workplace
- Onboarding and terminating employees
- Performance management
- Classification of exempt/non-exempt employees
- Leaves of absence and PTO
How can I access Justworks HR Consulting?
To access an HR Consultant, simply contact your Customer Success Manager or a Support representative who can connect you to this service.
In addition, anyone with HR admin permissions in Justworks has access to the resource center which hosts a variety of helpful HR tools via our partner Mineral and can be accessed directly from the Justworks dashboard (under HR > Resources > Visit Mineral).
- Employee Handbook Builder - Quickly and easily build your company's employee handbook and keep it updated over the years
- Salary Comparison Tool - Know what the competition is and isn't offering talent
- Job Description Builder - A guided approach to building robust and consistent job descriptions
- HR and Compliance Q&A database - Thousands of answers to the toughest HR and Compliance questions across all U.S. jurisdictions.
This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, legal or tax advice. If you have any legal or tax questions regarding this content or related issues, then you should consult with your professional legal or tax advisor.