The Justworks Mobile app allows you to confidently manage HR tasks quickly and efficiently from anywhere, at any time. You can access your paystubs, benefit information, and request time off right from your mobile device.
The Justworks Mobile app is available on iOS® through the App Store® and on Android™ phones through the Google Play® store.
For full access to all of the Justworks features, users can still sign in to their Justworks account via desktop.
Downloading the Justworks Mobile app
Logging in to the Justworks Mobile app:
- Click on the Login button.
- Enter your Justworks username and password.
- Click on Sign in.
- Enter your authentication code. You will receive this code either via Phone(SMS-Voice) or your Authentication App.
- Select Submit.
- You're in!
The Justworks Mobile app offers the following features:
- Time off
- Your Profile
In the Paystubs tab, as an employee you can access your most recent paystub, as well as view your Paystubs history and Year to Date (YTD) earnings.
The Latest payment section provides you with an overview of your current and past paystubs, in addition to your paystub details. For additional information, the Paystub Details section will have breakdown of all wages, employee and employer contributions and deductions, and a number of other details to help you view your payments. Paystubs can also be shared or downloaded directly from the app!
The Justworks Mobile app now gives you quick access to information about your medical, dental, and vision plans right from your mobile device. You can view your plan type, member ID and group ID along with plan details for each. In addition to having the ability to share your insurance information with providers, you can also call member services and login to your insurance provider(s) directly from the app.
Effortlessly manage your PTO through the Justworks Mobile app. Under the Time Off tab you can now request and view time off balance and requests. You’ll also be able to see your company’s holiday schedule, as well as any upcoming time off.
Requesting Time off:
- Open the Justworks Mobile app and log in
- Click on the Time Off tab on the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Request time off button.
- Choose the policy you wish to request time off from and click on the Done button.
- Select the day(s) for your requested time off click on the Done button. You also have the option to request partial days off, by selecting Need less than one day? and indicate the number of hours requested.
- Include a note to your admin about the request (Optional).
- Click on Submit request.
Once you submit your request, you’ll see the green banner on the bottom of the screen, and your admin will receive an email about your request. They’ll also see a notification once they log into their Justworks account.
If you need to delete requests for any reason, you can do so by clicking into them and selecting Delete request.
Users can filter their PTO requests by status: Approved, Pending, Canceled and Denied.
The You section of the app is where you can access your personal information such as office location, role, email and start date.
You also have the ability to contact the Justworks Support team via email, text or call via the Support tile.
The Justworks Mobile App allows you to manage your profile picture. Any changes made will reflect across devices where your Justworks account is signed in.
To add or change your profile picture:
- Tap on the You section.
2. In the first box, tap the camera icon in the picture frame.
3. Select Open Camera to take a picture in real time or Open Library to select a photo from your phone library. Please note, the first time you do this you may have to give the app access to the cameras or the photo library.
4. Adjust the crop area as needed and click Choose.
The Your documents section allows you to access your tax documents, such as W-2 and 1095-C forms.
Accessing Tax documents:
- Tap on view tax documents, under the Your documents section.
- Select the specific tax document you wish to view.
- If you wish to share the document, click on the share icon on the top right of the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I schedule payments or add new employees with the mobile app?
At this time, the mobile app does not not offer administrative tasks like scheduling payments or adding new employees. Justworks is currently exploring additional functionality and will actively communicate with customers about future product enhancements.
Q: Who can access the app?
The app is available to any employee with an active Justworks account. Employees who have yet to create an account or are no longer employed will not be able to login to the app.
Q: Can my contractors and vendors use the app?
Yes - contractors and vendors can use their Justworks login credentials to access the Justworks app. However, only paystubs can currently be viewed in the Justworks app. Therefore, Contractors will be able to view their paystubs in the app, but Vendors will not be able to view the payments made to their account in the app, because Vendors receive invoices of payments and not paystubs. Therefore, Vendors have limited use for the Justworks app at this time.
Q: For current customers: How can I provide feedback about the app?
We’d love to hear from you! To provide feedback to Justworks, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what phone you’re using and what you think about the app. Your feedback will help us improve future releases of the Justworks mobile app.
Q: Can employees complete their Onboarding Experience via the mobile app?
No - at this time employees will need to complete their Onboarding Experience via justworks.com
*This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, legal or tax advice. If you have any legal or tax questions regarding this content or related issues, then you should consult with your professional legal or tax advisor.